You know I like you if I give you my undivided attention. You know I like you if I ignore you.
You know I like you when I am always nice to you. You know I like you when I constantly tease you.
You know I like you when I laugh at your jokes. You know I like you when I dead out your jokes and tell you that you’re not funny.
You know I like you when I smile at you. You know I like you when I frown at you.
You know I like you when I’m always positive around you. You know I like you when I always complain about things around you.
You know I like you when I talk a lot around you. You know I like you when I’m really quiet around you.
You know I like you when I remember every little fact about you. You know I like you when I literally forget you name.
You know I like you when I complement you. You know I like you when I don’t comment on your new haircut when I probably noticed.
You know I like you when I have cyber stalked and professionally preed every social media account you own. You know I like you when I don’t like any of your pictures on Instagram or retweet any of your tweets on twitter.
You know I like you when I know what subject you have at what period. You know I like you when I ask what subjects you do when you told me just yesterday.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that, you probably wouldn’t know if I liked you. Only I would know. But I probably like you. I like everyone.
Thank for reading. I was having a really girlish moment earlier this week, and felt like sharing a snapshot of my daily thought process. I’m not saying every girl is like this, I’m just saying I am.
I did this a year ago and now I’m doing 40 facts to add to it. I hope you find this at least mildly entertaining.
- I am the eldest of four children; I have two younger sisters and one younger brother.
- I have a pet dog called Rolfie. He is 9 months old and we’ve had him since he was 6 months old. He hates dog food and strangers. (He is smelling me while I write this.)
- I’m not a party person. I’d literally prefer to stay at home than go out, most of the time.
- I love make -up, especially eye make-up.
- I’ve been blogging for over two years.
- I can’t ride a bike.
- My first published piece was a poem I wrote when I was 12.
- I’ve worked in the government.
- Both my parents are lawyers, ministers and authors. My mum is also a councillor in our local council.
- I love animated movies.
- I love cooking, but I can get extremely cranky if people bother me whilst I’m in my cooking zone.
- I’ve been singing in my church choir since I was 9/10
- My favourite colour is purple.
- RomComs are the best.
- I can be quite a loud person if I’m feeling comfortable but I generally hate unnecessary noise.
- I love education and learning but hate school.
- I got to sleep before 10pm most nights.
- I am a born again Christian and I strongly believe in God.
- Jesus is my life. My life is Jesus.
- I use twitter and Instagram way too much – (@PaulaPaceSetter)
- I have a complicated relationship with food.
- I let my age limit me in life for a long time.
- I find people who are similar to me extremely annoying, but at the same time they usually become my closest friends.
- I have poor eyesight and therefore have prescribed glasses that I never really wear.
- I love gospel music; it is so uplifting.
- I became a YouTuber in Summer 2014.
- The only countries I have been to are Nigeria, Belgium, France and Wales, and obviously England, which is where I live.
- I can be such a fangirl, but I hide it relatively well.
- When I become friends with someone I am also committed to helping them or supporting them. Due to this, I am still friends with people I met 10 years ago.
- I usually prefer covers to the original song.
- I hate swearing with a passion.
- I have strong opinions about certain topics, and I am not easily persuaded.
- I hate going to the cinema.
- I have more girl friends than guy friends but tend to be closer with my guy friends than girl friends.
- I don’t like boybands.
- I don’t drink fizzy drinks or alcohol, I only like juice.
- Ice cream is my kryptonite.
- Young people are my passion and I spend most of my time trying to positively impact young people’s life.
- Recently, I’ve decided I want to be a presenter, after presenting a talent show and showcase, as well as a journalist; Benny Bonsu is my inspiration when it comes to journalism and presenting.
- I am NOT an outdoorsy person but in Summer 2014 I went to Wales, where I climbed up a waterfall, I climbed inside dark tunnels inside a mountain and came out at the top, I went camping, I went canoeing and I jumped into a freezing lake even though I can’t swim. I literally still can’t believe that I did all of that.
I have a lot of social networking links so I’ll just post them all here to clarify.
YouTube: Paula Melissa
Keep up to date with me.
I love to interact with everyone so make sure to make contact with me;)
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MelissaPaulaXX/videos
Email me: email@example.com (business inquires only please) & firstname.lastname@example.org (everything else)
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/PaulaPaceSetter
Follow me on tumblr: http://paulapacesetter.tumblr.com/
Add me on Instagram: PaulaPaceSetter
Or just comment bellow and I will always get back to you.
Peace and Love
A lot of you guys probably have Twitter. More and more people are getting it.
I am proud to say I got it on the 30th of August 2012, way before ‘everyone’ was getting it.
you can follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/paulapacesetter
Some of my tweets reach here also, so either way, you aren’t missing out.. lol